Rent termination did not follow the rules

Forsvar den omkostningsbestemte husleje! Forums Lejerbrevkassen Rent termination did not follow the rules

• Dette emne er tomt.
Viser 0 svartråde
  • Forfatter
      Ahmed Shawky
      Medlem

Hi I was renting a 9m2 room in museumsgade 16 in Aarhus center for 4000 dkk. The landloard one day out of the blue came with 2 papers i still have my copy that said in english this is to notify that i need to clear the premis before october 31st without stating a reason. When i saked him verbaly why he said it’s not working out which was ahuge source of frustration and cost a lot of money for me to move. I am also still having problems with him paying me back my deposit as we agreed i would get it as soon as i moved out and that there were no visibale marks on furniture which i also did. We agreed i would get the money on moday the 1st of september after all was good and checked by him. Of course this didn’t happen so i went back to talk with him then he said he is not sure when he will get it and that he is an honest guy and i shouldn’t contact him again about it and in the end he through a “f You” curse at me and slamed the door in my face. I later on recive a facebook message confirming that he cursed me so all can be documented. what can i do in this situation ?

Viser 0 svartråde

Du skal være logget ind for at svare på dette indlæg.