Lejekontrakt på engelsk

• Dette emne er tomt.
Viser 3 svartråde
  • Forfatter
      Anonym
      Gæst

Hello
      I am Swiss and move to Denmark for work. I have found a nice house from a private landlord. Unfortunatelly he has only a “lejekontrakt” only in danish. Do you know if there is a translation to english of this standard lejekontrakt? If yes, where can I find it? Many thanks for your help, Kind Regards Prisca Perler

Anonym
      Gæst

At the moment there does not exist any authorized translation into english, but I have mailed you an pdf-version of an unaothorized one. It is possibel to buy it in word-version at the internet, but I do not think you will need it.
      To be legal, namely, the contract has to be filled in its danish form. Thus I will recommand that you only uses the english version as a support to understand what you are signing.

For further guidance, contact one og our local tennant associations: http://www.dklf.dk/DL/LFindex.htm

Anonym
      Gæst

Hej. Er det muligt at få tilsendt den engelske pdf- version. mvh simon vyrdal

Anonym
      Gæst

Hvis du er medlem af en lokal DL-lejerforening, kan du få den der. Ellers må du købe den ude i byden/på nettet.

Viser 3 svartråde

Du skal være logget ind for at svare på dette indlæg.