Moving out

Viser 5 svartråde
  • Forfatter
      Davidson
      Gæst

Hi Everyone,
      I have been renting an apartment since last 3 years. Now i have moved out.
      But i want my Friend to live there.
      I have also talked with an owner about replacing my name in contract with my friends name without me taking any deposit. My owner agrees, we had a meeting with my friend, she send him Cpr card + with residence permit to stay in Denmark so he can make new contract.

I moved out. After couple of months the owner is telling me they have to move out because he cant rent them, he has to paint and they have to pay whole deposit, we said we can pay some money but not whole deposit as he already have my old deposit.

Once he agrees to change the name and now he doesn’t agree. What shall i do.?
      My friend doesnt have any where to go in the city. Please very important. Thank you for any sought of help.

Davidson.

Jakob Lindberg

Your former owner has no right to demand, that your friend leaves the apartment
      In Denmark, tenants are protected against arbitrary dismissal. If a tenant have payed the deposit and the monthly rent, he is entitled to stay in his apartment.
      Write to the owner and demand, that he withdraws the demand.
      If he denies that, contact a lawyer or a local tenant organisation. Look under the headline above, “Lejerforeninger”

Dansk oversættelse:
      Din tidligere udlejer har ingen ret til at kræve, at din ven forlader lejligheden.
      I Danmark er lejere beskyttede mod vilkårlige opsigelser. Hvis en lejer har betalt depositum og den månedlige leje, har han ret til at forblive i sin lejlighed. Skriv til ejeren og forlang, at han trækker opsigelsen tilbage.
      Hvis han nægter, kontakt en advokat eller en lokal lejerforening. Se under overskriften “Lejerforeninger”

Davidson
      Gæst

Hi again, I’m trying to contact my house owner regarding making new contract from my name (As i’m living there) to my friend’s name since last 3 months, he rarely picks my call or tell me he will call me later and never call me back, i wrote him email, i did everything i possibly can.

I’m tired now and my friend and i are planning to move out because there is no any response from the owner, will there be any consequences if i move out? Because my friend is just student and we want our permit to stay by means of house contract.

Recently he has been offered new place to stay and i have been living in different address since last 3 months.

Jakob Lindberg

I am not able to help you with advice in this website. You should instead contact a lawyer or a local tenant organisation. Look under the headline above, “Lejerforeninger”

Davidson
      Gæst

Hi, i’m from Horsens. Do you know exactly which legeforening shall i contact from the list given in this website. Because i couldn’t find any from Horsens. Thanks again.

Jakob Lindberg

Our organisation don’t have a lokal comitee in Horsens. Try lejerneslo.dk

Viser 5 svartråde

Du skal være logget ind for at svare på dette indlæg.