High Rent & My Rights

Viser 1 svartråd
  • Forfatter
      John
      Deltager

Hello Everyone, I am living in Sjaelour Boulevard since last 4 years in a Furnished 48 SqM apartment. I started by paying 8250 DKK/ Month as rent with electricity & gas as extra. My landlord increased rent by 2% after first lease period & now they have increased another 5% after end of second lease period. I am now paying 8850 DKK/Month as rent. I would like to know what is the rent per m2 in area like Sjaelor Boulevard for Furnished apartment. I have not done any damage to any electric appliance or furniture in apartment so far. I feel that I am paying too much of rent. Please help if you have any inputs.

Jakob Lindberg

Hello John

Your rent is very high. You rent is equivalent to 2.212 kr/m2/year. The rules ar complicated, but I can give you an example: If you live in an apartment in a building from before 1973, and your apartment is completely refurbished, the rent should not be higher than 1.500 kr/m2/year. That amounts to 6.000 kr/month for an apartment of 48 m2.
      Huslejenævnet (The rent commission) will probably allow a small surcharge for the furniture.
      Make a compliant to Huslejenævnet.
      Sign in to Amager Lejerforening and get assistance
      Adress:
      Amager Lejerforening,
      Amager Fælledvej 4,
      2300 Kbh. S.
      Tel.: 3295 5492
      Tuesday and Thursday between 15.30 and 17.30

Yours, Jakob Lindberg

Viser 1 svartråd

Du skal være logget ind for at svare på dette indlæg.