Er lejemålet reelt nok?

Viser 3 svartråde
  • Forfatter
      Martina Ravn
      Medlem

Hej
      Jeg har kigget på og skrevet til en mand vedr. En lejlighed, som jeg har fundet slået op på nettet. Jeg har fået nedenstående mail retur og nu er jeg i tvivl om han er reel nok eller jeg er ved at blive snydt. Kan i hjælpe mig med et godt råd eller vejledning i, hvad jeg skal gøre?:

Hej,

Jeg er ked af at kontakte dig på engelsk, men min dansk er ikke så god.
      I am sorry but I do not speak Danish very well. I was born in London and lived in the United Kingdom all my life.
      The apartment that I have for rent, I bought it as an investment during one of my trips there. Since the real estate market went down few years ago, I didn’t manage to sell the apartment for profit. I have used it as a holiday retreat for a while, but now I have decided to rent it out for an additional income. I am actually looking for a long term rental but I’ll take short term rentals into consideration too (minimum 3 months).

The apartment is located at Lyngbygårdsvej 59, 2800 Kongens Lyngby.
      The apartment is fully furnished, ready to move in as you can see in the photos. It comes with it’s own storage room in the basement. If you are not planning on using any of the stuff I have there you can put it in the storage room.
      The rent is 5200 DKK/month (it includes common costs, water, heating, internet, cable-tv). Electricity is not included, you will have to pay for that separately. The deposit is 10400 DKK (fully refundable at the end of the contract unless you damage something and you don’t fix it).
      I will not be able to be present for viewing, therefore I spoke to my real estate agency here in London and they said that they will take care of the whole transaction. They have a Property Management service that will basically take care of everything (contract, paperwork, bills, rent payment etc.).

Before any agreement between us, the agency will send you a draft of the lease contract so you will have a clear idea of the rental terms and conditions. It is a standard lease contract very similar to the one most Danish use provided by the Danish federation of house owners.

If you are interested, please provide me more information about yourself as a possible future tenant.

Regards,
      Michael Thomsen
      28 Arcadian Place
      London, SW18 5JF
      United Kingdom

Efterfølgende har jeg svaret og så fået den her:

Hello Martina,

Unfortunately, the apartment is not available for viewing because I was already in London when I decided to rent out the apartment. Since I do not have anyone in Denmark who could take care of business for me or assist people for viewing, I decided to hire the services of the agency. They are located in London but they handle rentals all over Europe. I know it’s not the perfect situation but it is how it is and I am being straight forward about it.
      You can read more on the whole process here: http://www.dominorealestate.co.uk/InternationalRent.html

If you are not comfortable with the process, I will not try to convince you otherwise!
      If still interested, please let me know and we’ll discuss more!

Regards,
      Michael Thomsen

PS: I’ve attached more photos.

Jakob Lindberg

Det er svært at vide, om den pågældende er reel eller ej. På mig virker det ikke usandsynligt, at en person bosat i London skulle eje en ejerlejlighed i Lyngby. Det vigtigste er, at du sikrer dig, at han virkelig ejer den pågældende lejlighed. På webstedet, http://www.ois.dk, kan du se ejerforholdene. Hvis hans navn ikke fremgår, så henvend dig til Teknisk Forvaltning i den pågaældende kommune.

Meld dig ind i en lejerforening og få rådgivning.

Med venlig hilsen, Jakob Lindberg

Kirsten Dall Hjøllund
      Gæst

Det er en fup-mail.

Modtog for få uger siden en mail efter præcis samme skabelon, men med andet navn og adresse, samt andre priser. Researh afslørede hurtigt, at lejligheden faktisk var ejet af en af samme navn som præsenteret. Men han boede i Sønderborg, og IKKE London.

Så pas på derude. Der er mange, der forsøger at fuppe os bolighungrende lejere.

Kh

Jakob Lindberg

Se svaret ovenfor

Viser 3 svartråde

Du skal være logget ind for at svare på dette indlæg.