Disagree with the landlord claim upon moving out

Forsvar den omkostningsbestemte husleje! Forums Lejerbrevkassen Disagree with the landlord claim upon moving out

Viser 0 svartråde
  • Forfatter
      Babak
      Gæst

I just faced a problem with my landlord who asked a lot of money upon our moving out from her apartment based on claiming the damage to the items which are not true. I do not know whether I can do anything and what I can do, so decided to write you to see if you have any advice for me.

I am a researcher who got a contract in University of Copenhagen two years ago when I moved to Denmark, and found an apartment in Hellerup, and made a contract with the landlord which was prepared by her (in Danish). So, we moved to her apartment. The deposit she asked for this apartment was 27000 DKK (equal to 3 months rent). When we moved into her apartment, she did not take any picture of different parts in the apartment but asked to report any problem within two weeks, and in fact, we did for two problems.

We moved out from her apartment by the end of January, and since there was a minor damage to a small part of her kitchen cabinet, we fixed it prior to the date and tried to return the apartment the same as the first day (but much cleaner).

She just sent the report and made a huge list of damages that are not true at all. She also asked us that we have to pay more 23000 DKK (i.e., 27000 DKK from deposit + 23000 DKK more to be paid)!!! She gave us 14 days to pay this amount!

I disagree with all the claims she made and in fact, this situation looks like a defraud and robbery, but I do not know what I can do, and how I can prove what she listed are not the case. So, I am wondering if you have any advice.

Best regards,
      Babak

Viser 0 svartråde

Du skal være logget ind for at svare på dette indlæg.